Microsoft Office Error 1713 generally is due to an existing installation of the Microsoft Office suite in your System. This error may occur even if we double-click on the .msi file. Mostly the error occurs when you click on .msi file.
Reason for Error 1713
- If the Microsoft office installation, the package was harmed during installation.
- If the product keys are harmed.
- The setting of the window has changed
- On the off chance, downloading is blocked by firewall
Steps to fix the Microsoft Error 1713
- Click on Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features option.
- Now, Select the Microsoft Office product and click Change at the top of the Window 7.
- At that point, click on Quick Repair and hold up till the Office program is repaired.
- If the steps did not help fix the error, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again.
How to fix the Microsoft Error 1713?
If you facing problem related to Microsoft office Error 1713. you follow on this these steps but you can’t resolve our problem then you can call our toll-free number. Microsoft Phone Number provide several solutions for these problems. We always ready to help you. You can get an instant and easy solution to your all problems related to Microsoft Office.